Monday, May 21, 2012

My B-day and Avon Old Farms Hotel

Nonni and Papa treated us to a brunch at Avon Old Farms Hotel, the location of our wedding for my birthday and Mother's day.  We hadn't been there since the wedding, so it was fun to show Megan.  The brunch was very nice.  The hotel was as nice as I remembered, except the carpet looks a bit more worn (after 10.5 years since we saw it last), and the back yard where we had our ceremony was in the process of a make-over.

I picked out a new tennis racquet and shoes for my birthday. I haven't had a new racquet in approximately 20 years and I can't wait to use it!

Below: Lilah shares my birthday - her party was Strawberry Shortcake themed this year.  But this photo was taken at Gracie and Rob's house - Juliana's communinion party.

No comments: