Thursday, April 14, 2011

First Kiss

I was coming home from work and finding Megan and Christina waiting for me at the dinner table, as usual, when on a recent night when I asked Megan what her day was like, she said "I kissed Reed-O". Reed aka "Reed-"(his nickname since toddler class) is Megan's best boy friend. I asked Megan if she is going to marry Reed (she's always talking about marrying me these days) and she said yes! I said "What about Daddy?". She said "You've got mommy - like in the picture in there" (she remembered our wedding photo). Oh well. Anyways, Christina said "Don't kiss Reed-O on the lips - you don't want to share germs.

The next night, I asked Megan about her day. Megan: "I kissed Reed-O on the lips!".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Megan Aunt Teri says, boys have cooties. Cooties will give you smelly feet ... if you kiss them on the lips you will get really really smelly feet... :)

Love you
The Oh so wise Aunt Teri