Monday, February 21, 2011

Megan's 3rd Birthday with Family

Megan enjoyed her 3rd birthday party with family at our house with Grammy, Grampy, Nonni, Papa, Great Gram, Aunt Linda, Aunt Teri, and Uncle Donny. Here's a riddle: what's 3 feet long and half-American and half-Italian? Answer: both Megan and the grinder we had for her birthday lunch! We also had a butterfly ice cream cake from Carvel's.


Recent funny conversations: While taking a urine sample following her doctor's appt., Christina explained that we needed to collect pee from her potty to put in a specimen cup for the doctor. Megan said "why? is she going to drink it?" Later that night, Megan: "where does pee come from?" Daddy: "Inside of you", Megan: "It comes from flowers".

When I told her that I was going to tape her favorite cartoon on the DVR, she said "OK, get the sticky tape!" I guess that terminology is out-dated.

It's funny the things she interprets literally. I wish I remembered to record more of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she's so cute!! kids do say the funniest things and are very observant..
remember when you distinguished Grampy R. from Grampy S.?
Grampy R. was the one with the little head!