We didn't want to keep the kids up too late, so we celebrated the new year's arrival at 6:30ish at our friend's place. Who are we kidding - we didn't want to stay up late either! Anyhow, the girls loved the dress-up, dancing, and limbo game.
Megan has grown up so much - talking sentences now and expressing herself in a variety of ways. She enjoys gymnastics classes weekly.
Bailey has lost weight and looks healthy. He is anxiously awaiting spring to play in his new back yard and for the Rickert's to return from Florida.
I have been fortunate to pick up more hours at work, but my former colleagues at the pharmacy will see our old place of employment close for good.
Last year this time, I wished for a better economic outlook for everyone. A recovering economy and lay-offs still have affected individuals close to me. My family has been very fortunate this year. I hope 2010 is a year of prosperity for everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment