Saturday, August 29, 2009

Megan's Year and a Half Pictures

After realizing that we have outgrown the Sears photo experience, we were very pleased with Portrait Innovations at the Evergreen Walk shops in South Windsor. I was raving with how pleased we were on the ride home. A little patience, good timing, and some clowning around resulted in many nice shots. We have many of these pictures to give out in wallets and 5x7's - put in your requests soon!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

It's so great to see how Megan is growing in these pictures! She is such a cute little lady!! I love how big she is smiling in so many of them, and I think the picture of her with Christina is especially precious.
Steph

jws said...

Thanks, Steph. It's funny - we didn't expect to be in Megan's pictures (we were in our street clothes), but we were pleased that they were able to create a family collage with all of us in it. We had it developed in black and white (because our t-shirts didn't match) :)

p.s. Megan began to smile once I had her chase me around the studio! (hence all the "action photos" with her smiling)

Unknown said...

they all came out so cute and she's changing so much..mom s.