Warning! If you don't like dog germs, don't watch this!
(And I'm not replying to instructive comments.)
Megan loves when Bailey licks her gums. She actually chases him down to get his attention. We can't keep them apart some times. And by the way, we have never seen Bailey lick his own behind (I've seen cats do it, though). If Bailey got into something gross, we wouldn't let him do this either. I'm sure that his is the cleaner mouth these days. She puts everything in hers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YUK! GROSS! what did you think i would say? love, grammie s.
With Bailey's unknown sickness and the medication he has been on should you be worried?
Love you
I'm not worried about Bailey's meds because he does not lick her right after taking them and he has metabolized them long before they kiss. Think about it this way: would you not kiss someone on prednisone and pepcid?. Also, his illness is likely auto-immune and not zoonotic (not transferable between animals and humans) based on the vet's assessment. (Auto-immune Hemolytic Anemia, which he has recovered from very well). Otherwise, Christina and I would avoid his licks too. So, no need to worry.
Interestingly, Bailey has never caught a cold from us either; I'm not sure if it's even possible. Human germs are what we really need to worry about, especially where I work around patients all day.
Did you know that children that grow up with pets are less likely to be allergic to them when they grow up? Cool. Megan and Bailey are the best playmates and hopefully will be for a long time - she really loves playing with him in his toy box! :)
Thanks for the info.
See us soon.
Kisses to all
Post a Comment